Wednesday, December 8, 2010

De-stress again

Posted by austenfan at 12/08/2010 05:03:00 PM
Looking for a job is pretty hard. I didn't appreciate how hard it was the first time I applied, since the whole recruitment process for my first job was relatively fast-paced. But now that I've decided to do something else, well yeah, it is really hard that sometimes I just want to forget about the application process for a bit and just read a good book.

I shouldn't let that make me feel down, though, not if I want to have enough money to buy an insurance plan like those that are listed on Wholesaleinsurance.net. For now, though, I'm trying to find some other ways to earn money. Hmm, maybe I'll try doing some online tutoring and see how that goes for me. Anyway, I'll be posting a list of some ways to earn money if and when I'm able to look for them! Haha.

And oh yeah, have you seen my new blog? It's at whereifangirl.com. Hope you can visit it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare