Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Comments

Posted by austenfan at 12/22/2010 10:02:00 PM
I have so many unmoderated comments for this blog! I don't know when I'll be able to approve them all. You understand why I have to moderate the comments though, right? I've been receiving so much spam comments for this blog that I decided to disable the auto-approving of the comments.

By the way, spam comments are those comments that don't have anything to do with whatever you've written on your blog entry. They frequently have links attached to them, with most of these links not really related to my blog's purpose. I actually don't know these comments were manually submitted or were auto-generated since I've been seeing a lot of them in other blogs as well.

I'll definitely try to moderate some of the other comments, though. Please just wait for it! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare