Thursday, December 9, 2010

Been busy

Posted by austenfan at 12/09/2010 08:08:00 PM
I haven't been a very good blogger lately, sorry for that. I've been busy reading books (love stories, you know how I love them) that I haven't had the time to blog for a while.

By the way, have you guys seen the latest Harry Potter movie? I really liked it! It went beyond my expectations... or maybe that's because I've forgotten most of what was on the book that I was pleasantly surprised by most of the scenes in the movie. Anyway, it's really good, so if you've seen the last six Harry Potter movies and haven't seen this one yet, I suggest you go to the cinema nearest to you and watch it before they stop showing it.

It was nice to see the HP world again, the steel buildings that looked a bit ancient yet magical, the unusual and fun magical items that they use, and of course, the familiar characters in the series that everyone has come to love - Harry, Ron, and Hermione, most especially. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare