Thursday, November 18, 2010

What are you watching these days?

Posted by austenfan at 11/18/2010 10:44:00 PM
Let me just make a survey on what TV shows people are currently hooked on right now. Personally, I watch Gossip Girl and Chuck, and yes, a bit of anime as well. The new show on ETC, Pretty Little Liars sounds good too, so I might get around to seeing that too! How about you guys? Any shows you'd like to recommend? It can be anything - Korean, American, Taiwanese, Japanese - as long as it's good and will be keep me entertained. :)

All this talk of TV shows is making me crave for popcorn. Haha. Speaking of which, we have to be mindful of what we eat these days. Fiber will do you a lot of good in flushing out all those unwanted cholesterol in our body systems. You can also get a colon cleanse, which, as the name implies, works to clean and detoxify. But, to be sure, staying away from fatty foods is a good idea too!

So, going back, any shows you think is good and which you want me to watch? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare