Saturday, November 13, 2010

A very, very quick break!

Posted by austenfan at 11/13/2010 12:29:00 AM
Yep, this is me, taking a very quick break to let myself relax even for a little bit. :)

I just noticed, though, that people seem to have gotten tired of watching Gossip Girl, and that I'm the only one who still watches it (though I haven't seen the latest episode yet). I still find it fun and entertaining to watch so until I stop doing so, I don't think I'll stop watching it no matter what others have to say about the show. It's just fun to get to see that rich, socialite filled world, especially since I don't have any idea what goes on in it. As Gossip Girl depicts it, people there are so filthy rich that they probably have no need for a cheap life insurance. They'd probably get the most expensive one, or not get one at all! Haha.

Anyway, for those of you who still watch Gossip Girl, please don't spread spoilers in places where you're not supposed to spread it, namely, in Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking site (because I'd like to not be unsurprised). :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare