Friday, November 26, 2010

These anime boys...

Posted by austenfan at 11/26/2010 08:47:00 PM
I always have a type for my anime crushes, and it doesn't look like it's going to stay the same for a long time. For proof, here are the guys I like:

1. Hiei (or Vincent) from Yuyu Hakusho (also known as Ghost Fighter)
2. Killua from Hunter X Hunter
3. Ryoma Echizen from Prince of Tennis

If you know these guys and have seen these shows, I'm sure you can see the pattern here. The thing is, they're all a bit short that they seem to need an hgh releaser to be able to gain some extra inches on them. It's true, try searching for some images online and see for yourself. Next, they're all unbelievably strong, though each one has a different kind of expertise. It makes sense, though, that I would like the strong characters. I mean, who doesnt? And finally, and I don't know why this side of them appeals to me, they're all mysterious yet kind of rude. Of course, one can't help but fall for the silent and mysterious types, especially someone like me who loves romance novels. And I suppose their rudeness (just a bit, though) adds to their charm as well. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare