Thursday, November 25, 2010

Starting again.

Posted by austenfan at 11/25/2010 08:55:00 AM
I'm about to start a new blog again, and it's making me feel and anxious and excited at the same time. Do you remember how you felt when you first made that step? When you thought of the best (and available) blog name there is? Can you think back on when you first made that entry? How you obsessively visit your blog every hour or so, just to check if anyone else has visited it too? Plus, how you made sure you had all the widgets you need for the blog? It's a very overwhelming feeling, and I'm about to go through that again.

Of course, it's not yet been finalized as I'm still waiting for the hosting. What I'm doing now, though, is preparing and psyching myself up with what the blog is going to be about. Yay!

More updates when it's finally up!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare