Sunday, November 21, 2010

Prince of Tennis love

Posted by austenfan at 11/21/2010 11:08:00 PM
While I'm waiting for the Prince of Tennis episode that I'm streaming to load, let me just right this short blog entry. :)

All along, I thought I've gotten over my fascination with anime shows, what with all these other TV shows that I've been watching (like Chuck and Gossip Girl). Well, it turns out that I haven't. I've just been waiting for the right show to come along. And now it has. I'm pretty sure you know which show I'm talking about as it's written all over this entry's title. :) I'm not really sure what draws me to it. Maybe it's how the characters look or maybe it's because of the unbelievable tennis shots that each character shows. I've never been a big tennis fan so I'm not sure if tennis lovers will like this show as much as I do.

Anyway, I definitely like watching it more using my notebook computer than on TV where I have to wait for commercial breaks and for the next episode for another day. Plus, it's fan to be able to replay my favorite parts of the episode (and believe me, I have a lot of those). Okay then, the episode must be almost all ready to load. I'll get back to it now!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare