Sunday, November 21, 2010

Must have!

Posted by austenfan at 11/21/2010 10:41:00 AM
I must get this book (once I get enough cash for it!). It's the fifth book the Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz. By the way, in case you didn't know, Melissa de la Cruz is actually a Filipino author who's now a huge name in the young adult world. :)

Unlike other YA series that I've started, I haven't yet grown tired of this one so I'm still looking forward to reading the latest installment, Misguided Angel. If I were to be completely honest, I think my love for this series has more to do with the characters themselves than the actual storyline. But, oh well, that's normal for me. Haha.

It doesn't hurt that the book covers look awesome as well! Just try and search for them on the internet and you'll see what I mean. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare