Friday, November 5, 2010

Might start looking for a webhost

Posted by austenfan at 11/05/2010 09:58:00 AM
I might start looking for a web host for the new blog that I will be starting. And no, I'm still not sure when I'll get around to starting it. Anyway, before I worry about that, I think I need to learn first how to put up a self hosted blog. I know! I've been blogging for a long time, but my knowledge on hosting services is still limited (by that, I mean very little. Haha.)

Can anyone give me any advice/tips on web hosting? Do you know where I can get an affordable hosting package? Do leave me a comment! Thanks!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare