Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gotta eat healthy!

Posted by austenfan at 11/18/2010 05:57:00 PM
I need to start eating healthy! I'm eating "healthier" now that I don't consume so much fast food meals like when I was staying at the dorm during my college days, but I think I need to step it up, which means more fiber-rich foods for me. Hmm, a bit of chips and sweets wouldn't be too much, right? Haha.

Anyway, I should put a stop to eating too much carbs or else I'll gain weight again and I might start to have to search for phrases like " do diet pills work " on Google. :) By the way, I think they do work, but only if you match it with proper diet and exercise well. I haven't tried them, though. This is just me telling you what I've heard from other peoples' stories. Haha. I still think the best way to lose weight is to eat healthier and get some (or a lot of) exercise. Okay, spoken like a true healthy-eating and exercise-loving (not) person. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare