Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cigars...

Posted by austenfan at 11/18/2010 05:41:00 PM
I don't smoke. I mean, I've never tried smoking. Though, you could see me holding a cigarette holder on my yearbook. Don't be fooled, though. That's just me trying to imitate Audrey Hepburn. Haha.

So, I've never tried to smoke cause the idea of smoking just doesn't seem to have any appeal on me. I think I'm just going to start coughing once I try it. Anyway, imagine my surprise when I learned that cigarettes actually come in different flavors, like these Acid cigars that I saw on the internet. I heard there's even a chocolate-flavored one. Wow. That's kind of cool... and a bit weird, actually. But still, it's pretty neat that every product out there seems to be innovating continuously. Hmm, is this cigarrete manufacturers' way of trying to lure the chocoholics in? :) Who knows, maybe next time these flavored cigarettes would be so widely spread that you'd be able to buy them everywhere! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare