Saturday, November 20, 2010

Chuck, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, here I come!

Posted by austenfan at 11/20/2010 08:34:00 AM
Yay! Finally, I can watch all the shows I like again! Just yesterday, I was able to see an episode of Gossip Girl (not the latest one, though, so you could say I'm still not fully up to date :)) and as usual, I was amazed with all the wonderful clothes and gadgets that the characters have. It makes me want to go ahead and buy stuff at this Black Friday sale. If I had a lot of spare money, I'd definitely want to get myself a new laptop, especially since my laptop's battery doesn't work anymore. Yep, it works like a desktop nowadays. :)

Anyway, have you seen ETC's preview for Pretty Little Liars? It looks really good. I'm debating whether to watch it on ETC (commercial-free) this Sunday or to watch it now on the internet. But then again, I'll be catching up on a lot of shows from the net (including Prince of Tennis) that maybe it would be better if I just wait for it on TV. Haha.

Alright then, Gossip Girl and Chuck, you're up next on my to-watch list! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare