Friday, November 5, 2010

Anime fan again

Posted by austenfan at 11/05/2010 10:06:00 AM
I'm getting addicted to watching anime again. Scratch that, I'm getting addicted to watching one anime show, in particular, that is, the Prince of Tennis. It's a bit weird, really, since I'm not a big tennis fan. Sure, I find it fun to watch, for a few minutes or so, but I've never watched a whole game. I don't know, though I think I'll feel differently about the sport if I was crushing on a tennis player. Haha.

Prince of Tennis gives me just that - a tennis player to crush on. Though, of course, he's not real. And thus begins an addiction for the anime show. It makes me want to download every episode off the net. The 2o minutes of weekday airtime isn't enough for me! :) (Of course, that would have to wait.) But still, it makes me want to go to Japan and look for Prince of Tennis collectibles - jackets, caps, tennis rackets, etc. Don't take me seriously here, though. I've never even been to another country, and I think would prefer it if the first place I would go to overseas is somewhere I can use some discount Disney World tickets. I've never been there, but I heard it's really awesome! :) How about you? Ever been there? Tell me your stories!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare