Friday, October 29, 2010

Yum!

Posted by austenfan at 10/29/2010 07:21:00 PM
Just when I think I'm ready to start on my diet again, I see this...

image taken from Red Ribbon's site

It's Red Ribbon's Chocolate Fudge Cake and whoa, does it look tempting! I haven't tried it yet, but just looking at the picture, I know it'll taste awesome. Uh, why am I talking (and salivating over) about a cake? And it's not just a cake, it's a (superduperyummy) chocolate cake, so that's guaranteed to have double the fat content. Wah. I must control the urge. Haha.

Tried this yet? Any favorite types of cake you'd like to share? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare