Thursday, October 7, 2010

Women's Health love

Posted by austenfan at 10/07/2010 11:41:00 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I LOVE reading Women's Health. In fact, I always make it a point to get a copy of a new issue every month! This month, they have Angel Aquino on their cover and I love them even more for it . :)


Whenever I see one of Angel Aquino's numerous commercials on TV, I can't help but feel admiration (and yeah, a little bit of envy) for her. I mean, come on, have you seen her? She has great skin, hair, pretty face, and a fantastic body - which is, of course, a given since she is after all a model. But still, I know she isn't young, but she still looks like she's in her twenties! No wonder beauty product companies keep picking her as an endorser. With her looks and body, she'll look good in anything - especially with some dereon jeans on!

Okay, this is one reason why reading Women's Health is not good for me. I end up feeling all insecure about my body and jealous of the models with their perfect skin and bodies that always fill the pages of the magazine. Must really get on with my diet! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare