Saturday, October 9, 2010

Uh...

Posted by austenfan at 10/09/2010 09:48:00 PM
Post tests for the review have just been concluded so now I need something to take my mind off it, so I don't get crazy stressing myself over it. Well, I should be stressing myself since the date for the real exams is fast approaching, but just for this moment, I think I need to have some relax time - even if it's just for a few minutes or so.

Anyway, have you ever thought how nice it feels to just type and type? Seriously, I love the clicking noise that the keyboard makes every time I punch on one of its letters. It makes me want to keep typing on and on and on. I've become quite adept at typing too, which is probably due to countless hours of staying in front of the computer doing research papers and test plans. Being able to type out words without looking at the keyboard gives me this sort of feeling of fulfillment, no matter how shallow it may seem. :) I'm not sure why, I guess it has something to do with how I've always admired my mother whenever I watch her type without bothering to look at the keyboard (back when I was in grade school, I think). I thought it would really be cool to be able to do that. Now that I can do it as well, I can say that yeah, it is still pretty cool. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare