Sunday, October 24, 2010

Twitterfeed

Posted by austenfan at 10/24/2010 08:41:00 AM
I'm temporarily taking this blog off my Twitterfeed account, which automatically makes a tweet whenever I have a new blog entry. Don't worry, I'll put it back on when my posts have become a little more organized. :)

By the way, remember how I talked about starting a new blog? I did start one before, but I haven't been able to update it. Now, I'm thinking about either starting a new one or if I should just continue writing on the other one. Not that I plan on blogging right away - I might start on it in a month or two.

I'm still thinking of making it a niche blog or just a personal blog. Anyway, hope other bloggers will be able to visit it once it's up. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare