Monday, October 11, 2010

They're everywhere.

Posted by austenfan at 10/11/2010 08:16:00 AM
Aside from this one, I have a gazillion other blogs, but this is the only one that I get to regularly update. I feel sorry about it, sure, since when I started those blogs, I really did mean to keep posting entries in them. :(

Now, though, I'm planning to create a new one, and this time I really plan to make it an active blog. I want to have more blogs enrolled to PayU2Blog - which is one of the sites where I earn money online - so I can, of course, earn even more. :) I just hope PU2B approves that new blog when I send it to them for review.

How about you? Do you make money online - through your blog or any other means? Do tell how! Maybe I could try it too. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare