Monday, October 11, 2010

Sorry I haven't been blog hopping!

Posted by austenfan at 10/11/2010 07:23:00 PM
For those blogs which I used to visit, please forgive me if I haven't been able to visit for the past several months. These coming weeks, I think I won't be able to visit other blogs at all since I need to spend less time online. Not to worry though. Once I become a little less busy, I'll be sure to drop by your blogs, read those blog entries, and comment away!

On the other hand, I think this is a good thing too. If I have been able to blog hop more, I might see all these wonderful stories about other people's amazing shopping sprees and go all envious of the new gadgets that everyone seems to be buying these days. Since I'm trying to save up, I can't go ahead and by myself an ipod nano or an ipod touch (no matter how much I really want to)! I already gave my old ipod to my mother, so I really need one. So, buying an iPhone is out of the equation (no matter how good it looks!), and so is buying a tiny iPod shuffle. :) So, with my staying away from these blog entries, I won't be that much jealous, plus, I get to keep and strengthen my resolve to not spend more than what is needed. Haha.

Also, I have a lot of comments to approve! Sorry for the delay, it's just that so many spammers have been posting totally unrelated comments on some of the entries that I had to regulate them so I can manually approve those real and meaningful ones.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare