Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some upcoming books...

Posted by austenfan at 10/28/2010 08:22:00 PM
In case you haven't heard of them yet, here are some upcoming books by some of the best authors (ever):

1. The Diviners (series) by Libba Bray
- This series won't be coming out for another year or so (I think). I don't know much about the series, but of course, I think it's going to be great. It's Libba Bray! :)

2. Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas
- Though I like her historical romance books better, Lisa Kleypas' contemporary novels are pretty good too, so I might try to read this new book as well.

I'm waiting for a lot of other releases, but I'll blogging about those some other time. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare