Thursday, October 14, 2010

Looking for some blog contests!

Posted by austenfan at 10/14/2010 01:19:00 PM
It's been a while since I last joined a blog contest. Do you a good one that's currently running or might start soon? Do tell! I love joining blog contests since while getting a chance to win really cool stuff, you get to meet lots of wonderful bloggers along the way. It's a win-win situation for both the host of the contest and the participants. :)

I used to join a lot of book-related contests (and won some of them), from which I got most of my YA books that are hard to come by here (some of them are a bit expensive too) so it saved me both the money and the hassle of scouring the bookstores looking for those books! So you see, if you haven't tried entering a blog contest before, you definitely should!

I used to plan on hosting my own contest for this blog, but I'll save it for later when I have the money and the time to give out cool prizes.

Have you ever hosted your own blog contest before? How was it? What were the prizes? :)

2 comments:

=supergulaman= on October 14, 2010 at 3:43 PM said...

try joining PEBA blog contest...huwaw! ang prize... :)

austenfan on October 16, 2010 at 9:39 AM said...

thanks for the tip, i'd be googling it up in a while. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare