Saturday, October 9, 2010

Let's save up!

Posted by austenfan at 10/09/2010 10:00:00 PM
Lately, I've been becoming really into saving up and trying to learn how to invest money wisely. That sounded very mature and adult-like of me (which is a good thing, might I add). I've recently opened a BPI Maxi-saver account, which earns higher interest than the ordinary savings account. Have you guys heard of it yet? I suggest you try it! If you have some money which you have no plan of spending, just save it there since they'll be giving you an additional 1% interest whenever you don't make a withdrawal in a month. Sounds good, right? :)

Anyway, why did I suddenly become so serious about saving money? Er, why wouldn't I be? It's what everyone should do! :) If someday, you'd like to own a beautiful house, complete with all the appliances and futons with slipcovers, it's what you should do too! And the earlier you start on saving up, the earlier you can get to fulfilling that dream. Forgive me if that sounded like an insurance commercial. Haha.

I'm planning to learn how to invest in stocks too. From what I heard, it's a great source of passive income as well. Do you know anything about it? Care to tell me about it? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare