Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let me talk about romance authors... :)

Posted by austenfan at 10/21/2010 10:53:00 AM
I've always been very curious about romance authors. I wonder if they're lives are really as romantic as their books, cause if that's the case, then, wow, they must be very, very happy. Are you a romance author? Or do you have a friend who writes romance books? What are they like?

I mean, are these authors one of those super-slim people who never gets an ounce of fat in their bodies and who probably need to take some weight gain supplements just to increase their weight? Did they each meet a prince charming who swept them off their feet? Or are they (sort of) like me, who dreams of finding my perfect partner - in the most romantic way possible, hopefully! Haha.

Here's one of my favorite romance authors, Lisa Kleypas, who's a former beauty queen, seems very happy with her family, AND who writes fantastic romance novels!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare