Saturday, October 30, 2010

Keep me awake

Posted by austenfan at 10/30/2010 09:38:00 PM
Since I'm finding it hard to stay awake for a long period of time after 9 o' clock sets in, here I am, hoping that blogging for a bit might help keep me awake. It's not the best solution out there, but maybe, just maybe, it can help a little.

Have you ever wondered why they still haven't invented something that'll help you stay awake for long? I'm not talking about coffee or energy drinks, but something else that will claim to keep you awake for when you really need to. And by that, I mean something legal and appropriate. :)

It doesn't help that most of the time, I stay inside my room. I know, I know, I'm bound to fall asleep quickly if I'm in my room all day. Maybe if I had some bright, modern furniture around my room, it can distract me a bit and keep me from closing my eyes for a little nap every now and then. On second thought, maybe I'll just stick to good, old-fashioned coffee. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare