Sunday, October 24, 2010

Julie James has a new book!

Posted by austenfan at 10/24/2010 09:43:00 AM
I'm definitely excited about this one! Julie James will be releasing her 4th book, A Lot Like Love, this coming March. For you fellow Julie James fans out there, I feel the same way. Why do we have to wait for so long? Haha.

A long wait it may be, but I'm sure that it'll definitely be worth it. Although I'm not a big fan of crime-related romance stories, I think I'm still going to like this one just because I haven't yet read a Julie James that didn't absolutely love!

Here's the gorgeous cover for A Lot Like Love:

I know! It looks even better than the cover for her 3rd book, Something About You, and that's saying something cause this one's so good too!


Alright, will blog for more exciting book releases!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare