Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ian Somerhalder is hot.

Posted by austenfan at 10/27/2010 08:48:00 PM
Yeah, he is. That doesn't mean that I'll be avidly watching Vampire Diaries from now on, though. Don't know him or haven't heard of him yet? Here's a pic:

He does look very vampirish - definitely more vampire-like than Robert Pattinson. (Hey, I'm a Rob fan as well, so don't go thinking I'm dissing him. Haha.) I just chanced upon a scene of Vampire Diaries while I was randomly changing the channels and saw what the fuss about the show was all about. I'm actually starting to think that the major reason for girls watching the show is too see this guy. What is it about dangerously attractive guys? I always seem to gravitate more toward the dark and brooding characters than the easygoing ones. In case you're getting a little lost, I'm talking about fictional characters here. In reality, I prefer ordinary, cute guys - someone you I can hang out with wearing a shirt and mbt shoes, and not someone who'll probably always have me tongue-tied whenever I see him, much like this guy right here.

Are you watching Vampire Diaries? Can you give me another reason, besides the one involving Ian Somerhalder and his sexy, brooding looks? :)

2 comments:

Book Lady on October 27, 2010 at 9:11 PM said...

This guy is super hot! I just started watching Vampire Diaries and I have to say Damon is my favorite character. I can't speak for anyone else but he just seems more interesting. He's mean and manipulative, but it seems there's a "softer" side (for lack of a better word.) The layers of his character, are to me, more intriguing than Stefan. I just think that Ian portrays him very well. I am definitely a fan of the show now.

austenfan on October 28, 2010 at 8:16 PM said...

Thanks for dropping by! I'm with you there, though I don't know much about the show, his character does seem much more complex (and intriguing) than the others. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare