Saturday, October 23, 2010

Posted by austenfan at 10/23/2010 09:42:00 AM
I was able to watch an episode of the last season of America's Next Top Model a couple of days ago. It's been awhile, actually, since I watched watching the show since the second season ended - probably because the girl that I wanted to win - April Wilkner - didn't. That's pretty petty of me, right? Haha.

Watching the show made me realize (again) that having a fantastically beautiful face doesn't always get you the prize, seeing as the one whose picture was selected as the top for the week's challenge wasn't exactly the girl who was the prettiest among the bunch. She has a very striking appearance, yes, but not the beautiful, in-your-face, you-get-a-girl-crush-on-her kind of beautiful. :) So for those who secretly want to be a top model someday (obviously, that's not me. Haha.), don't worry if you don't have the perfect skin and face. You could always get a facial or a blackheads removal someday. Of course, you need to watch your figure, make sure it's um, fit for a model.

Okay, enough of that weird and random modeling advice. I'm off to look for another contest to join. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare