Sunday, October 24, 2010

I still love Math.

Posted by austenfan at 10/24/2010 09:00:00 AM
Throughout grade school and high school, Math has always been my favorite subject. I know a lot of people feel the opposite, but Math has always been a fun subject for me. With Math, you get exact answers and there's no need to memorize different terminologies.

But when I got to college, I discovered that math really isn't as easy as it was before. It's not just about solving for the angles and areas of rectangles and triangles, rather, as time went on, it became more complex and confusing for me. Back then, I briefly considered going under a tutor program or maybe an online tutoring which can give me some Free math help. I stumbled upon Tutornext, an online tutoring site that can help students learn College algebra faster and easier. If I've known about this before, maybe I would have used it to help me with Factoring polynomials and Math word problems that I had a difficult learning at the start. Free homework help would definitely be a big use for some of the struggling students out there.

So, if you're having hard time learning math, just keep on trying to learn more about it. And if you like, there are online tutoring sites like Tutornext which can serve as your Math problem solver and give you some Math homework help. Hope that helped!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare