Saturday, October 16, 2010

Posted by austenfan at 10/16/2010 12:05:00 PM
A few days ago, I watched the Korean movie "200 Pounds Beauty", which tells the story of an obese girl who decides to undergo a major surgery so she can finally be beautiful and sexy.

as always, image is not mine and was taken from the www

I've read a lot of love stories similar to this one. By that, I mean how an ugly duckling turns into a swan and how the one she's always loved finally notices her. However, this movie still made me (almost) want to cry. Though the filled the movie with funny scenes, they were still able to infuse those *sniff sniff* scenes that'll make you root for the heroine of the film. (Alright, no spoilers from me here.)

By the way, I don't know the Korean actress who starred here, but she looks very familiar to me. Any idea who she is (or where I might have seen her from)?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare