Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Break!

Posted by austenfan at 10/06/2010 04:56:00 PM
Sometimes, no matter how much you tell yourself that you can't be distracted from whatever it is that you're doing, you just can't help but take a break and look for something - anything - else to do. This is one of those times.

I still have SO much to study. And I need to finish all that before this Saturday aka the day of the review post-exam. You could call it a pre-board exam as well. Anyway, the point is it will be simulating the actual exams so I need to take this one seriously. Though, of course, apparently, not seriously enough since I'm not even halfway through with the scope of the exam. Okay, panicking is not allowed. Haha.

Alright, that's the end of my so-called break. I'll blog again when anything interesting comes up!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare