Friday, October 29, 2010

Back to weight watching

Posted by austenfan at 10/29/2010 07:33:00 PM
Our digital weighing scale ran out of battery, so we had to go back to using the analog scale to check our body weights lately. However, there seems to be a difference in our weight measurements from the two different scales. It's only about a pound or a pound and a half of difference, but still, it's confusing (and a bit frustrating) for someone who really wants to lose weight. :)

After losing about ten pounds, I've grown a bit lax on trying to lose more weight these days. I'm back to eating chocolates, donuts, and cakes, which is as I'm sure you already know, a definite no-no when it comes to managing your weight! With the way I've been constantly eating all these sweets, I definitely need to eat some food to burn fat to help me get back on my diet. Foods with less fat are a bit tasteless, which I think is the reason people refuse to go on a diet. It's certainly the main reason why I've been putting off going back to this diet plan, but . :) How about you guys? Anyone on a diet? Tell me your success (I hope) stories! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare