Sunday, October 24, 2010

Another Kdrama to watch out for!

Posted by austenfan at 10/24/2010 09:52:00 AM
When I have more free time, I think I might try watching this new (at least, for me, it's new) Korean drama, Baker King Kim Tak Goo. I don't know much about the plot, but since my friend recommended it, and since I know we share the same taste in watching Korean dramas, I think I'm gonna like it too! :)

Here's a promotional picture for the series:

image is not mine and was taken from the world wide web

What is it with Korean dramas that's so entertaining, anyway? Why can't local TV producers/scriptwriters produce something like it? Or is it because we've gotten so used to these local shows that we find the Korean dramas more refreshing and interesting? And while we're on the subject, don't you think Korean women look absolutely gorgeous? They have perfect figures (figures which I don't think I'll be able to have soon, unless I use Lipofuze) and they have these amazingly white and smooth skin! Let's not even talk about their hair, cause I'm sure I'd get even more envious! Haha. Anyway, what do you think of this drama? Have you seen it before? Is it good?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare