Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Will try to be frugal

Posted by austenfan at 9/22/2010 10:32:00 PM
Since I don't have a monthly source of income anymore, I need to save up. And when I say that, I really mean it. No more impulse book buying for me, no matter how tempting it is. Of course, I'm not making promises. I'm not sure I could help myself if another Shopaholic book comes out this year - which I think is highly unlikely since the latest one just came out a month or so ago. :)

So yeah, I need to restrain myself. I'd rather go for instant coffee than get something from Starbucks or any other fancy coffee house. I must not give in to my craving for a new phone or some other type of gadget. I need to start trying to be thrifty now if I want to be successful in life and be able to buy myself a home, a car, and yes, of course, a necessary insurance like the Medicare part D plan. Okay, maybe I'm getting way overboard here. :)

Actually, this could present some other advantages for me. If I keep myself from buying books (and reading them) that I don't really need as of the moment, I would get to spend more time actually reading some review materials. :) Alright, then!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare