Saturday, September 11, 2010

When I was a child...

Posted by austenfan at 9/11/2010 07:31:00 PM
Let me tell you a few things about me from way, way back. :)

1. I used to want to be a doctor. Yep, I wanted to pursue a health care career and would answer "to help people" whenever people asked my why I wanted to be a doctor. I'm sure every child underwent that phase in their life too. Haha.

2. My favorite food was corned beef. Don't get me wrong, I still like eating it now. It's just that I won't consider it as my favorite now.

3. I was never any good at playing Chinese garter. While all my classmates were playing it, I just sat there, watching by the sidelines. I don't know why, but I can't jump that high!

4. I had this "pose" that I make whenever someone takes a picture of me. Please don't ask me to describe it. Haha.

5. I never thought of being an engineer. I thought it was only for men. Well, it turns out I was wrong. :)

How about you? Any things about your little self you'd like to share? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare