Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wants a new laptop

Posted by austenfan at 9/07/2010 09:13:00 PM
Lately, I've been getting really irritated with my laptop. It's really slowly starting to deteriorate. Well, I can't blame it since I've had it for more or less three years now. But still, one can't help but think of buying a new laptop, like maybe an Acer Aspire to replace this slow little machine.

What exactly are my problems with it (in case you're wondering)?

First, the battery is not working at all. It's like a desktop computer. When you disconnect the electricity source from it, it automatically shuts down. This actually defeats the purpose of having a laptop - which is to have a machine that you can bring anywhere.

Also, it now runs super slow. Sometimes, it even hangs for no apparent reason at all. I'm sure you've all experienced this with your computers, but with this one, it occurs so frequently that I don't know when and where it will choose to be reliable for me.

Are you getting my point now? I'm sure you all want to tell me to just go ahead and buy a new one. Of course, I want to. However, I need to save up first! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare