Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things to do (part 2)

Posted by austenfan at 9/07/2010 09:05:00 PM
It's about time that I do a blog entry on some of the things I need to do in the coming days/weeks. Not that I'm saying that blogging makes it more easier for me to fulfill them - it's just nice to have it all in writing. That way, I won't forget it that easily.

  1. Stay away from Facebook. - I know. It's an odd thing to put on my to-do list, but since most of my friends on Facebook seem to be doing the same, I might as well go ahead and join. :) I really need to do this since I have to...
  2. Study! - I've been saying this A LOT. Now, if only every time I said it, I have been able to do some actual studying. The board exam is coming so I need to focus on my review classes, and of course, on my self-study sessions.
Those are the things I can think of right now. I'll just make another list when I have to add more! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare