Thursday, September 16, 2010

Surrounded by books!

Posted by austenfan at 9/16/2010 09:48:00 PM
Yep, every time I sleep, I'm surrounded by books. Only, it's not of the fictional kind. They're purely for review purposes. :) The exams are just two months away. Now, I have to keep myself from panicking. Focus and determination is what I need right now. And oh yeah, something to keep me up until the wee hours of the night.

Now that I'm sure I'll be facing sleep-deprived days in the coming weeks, I need to take better care of my skin so that the signs of stress does not show. Before I know it, zits will be popping all over my face, though I really hope they don't. It's a good thing that there are a lot of ways to treat acne these days, if ever I develop it. Again, I really hope I don't. By the way, if you're having problems with acne, you can click here for acne skin care. You might find something to treat your acne from that site.

I'll be getting back to my reviewers and notebooks then. I hope the caffeine I had today will be enough to keep me awake.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare