Sunday, September 12, 2010

Saving up...

Posted by austenfan at 9/12/2010 09:06:00 PM
How do you usually save money? Hmm, let me rephrase that. What do you usually save up for? Do you save money to buy a new phone or some other type of gadget? Or do you save up for something bigger and long-term, like a car, house, or insurance - the prices of which, by the way, you can compare here.

I can't really answer that question since I don't have that much money to save. Haha. But if I do have some money, I would definitely prioritize saving up for what I really need rather than what I want as of the moment. I know, I know, it's easier said than done. Well, theoretically speaking, that's what I think I would do anyway. :)

Sometimes, though, the urge to buy something new and cool for yourself can be really overwhelming. What can you do when that happens? Hmm, just think about how you'll feel if you have saved that money instead of splurging it on impulse buying. It works okay for me. Hope it does for you too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare