Saturday, September 4, 2010

Random thought (part 2)

Posted by austenfan at 9/04/2010 05:45:00 PM
Whenever I see boys and girls in uniforms or read how my Facebook friends complain about schoolwork from my news feed, I just feel relieved that I'm over it. I'm over the never ending exams, projects, papers, and reports. Sometimes I think that I would not like to ever go back to it again.

But at times, I miss school too. Yes, I'm actually saying it. Haha. I never thought I'd ever say it, but at times I also think about how going to school is easier than actually having to work, think of ways on how solve a particular task, and be responsible for the outcome of the project you have, which not only affects you, but a whole lot of other people too.

Actually, I miss doing laboratory stuff too, like putting on my protective wear - lab gown, glasses, and safety gloves - and mixing and heating chemicals up. They were a bit difficult, but fun, nonetheless.

Yeah, I do kind of miss school. But when payday comes, I feel grateful all over again, and forget all about it. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare