Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy days and Mondays

Posted by austenfan at 9/27/2010 03:07:00 PM
They don't get me down, but I find that I feel a little less energetic whenever they come, especially if its both a rainy day and a Monday. Based from the thunder I'm hearing right now, it looks like today is one of them.

I like rain when it just pours in mildly, like a shower. It's nice to be at home and lie in bed and listen to the the water droplets make contact with the ground (or any other surface). I don't like (and I'm sure everyone else does not too) heavy rains that go on for so long, especially when I'm at a place that easily attracts flood so you'd have to wear rain boots to walk to wherever it is that you have to go to.

As for Mondays, I'm sure students and working people agree with me here. It's the start of another long week and the end of the weekends. Of course, since I'm not a student anymore, I don't mind it that much. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare