Monday, September 20, 2010

Not very photogenic.

Posted by austenfan at 9/20/2010 05:51:00 PM
Whenever I take a picture of myself, I don't always get that picture-perfect shot that I'm hoping for. Actually, most of the time, I'm not satisfied with the picture I end up with. My eyes always seem to small or my hair's all over the place. Sometimes, it seems like my face is too fat or my body's too small (by this, I mean my height, not that I'm slim or anything) making me want to buy human growth hormone. Anyway, the point is that... I'm not very photogenic.

I'm not sure if it's the case of being not photogenic or if I just don't take a lot of care with my appearance before I take a picture of myself. On second thought, I think it's the latter, since my yearbook photos turned out okay. Well, they were better than usual shots. :)

Hmm, I guess I'd have to take better care of my face first before facing the camera. After all, I'm sure people would much rather look at better-looking photos of me. Naturally, I'd much rather look at pictures of me if I look good on them! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare