Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Missing the shows

Posted by austenfan at 9/08/2010 10:14:00 PM
I definitely miss watching my two favorite TV shows - Chuck and Gossip Girl. I think the first episodes of their 4th seasons will be starting this September, so it will not be much of a long wait.

I'm missing all the spy action from Chuck. I'm hoping I would get to see Chuck soon, looking really cool and very much a spy, driving a Ferrari, complete with its Ferrari parts. Of course, I miss the comedy part as well. Watching Chuck's coworkers at the Buymore is always laugh-out-loud entertaining.

I think I might have to watch the last episode of Chuck's third season, though. I can't really remember it all that much - except for the major parts, of course.

The new season of Gossip Girl seems exciting too - there's going to be a new angle on the Chuck-Blair team-up (I think), which I'm sure I'm going to love. Who am I kidding? I always like it when I see them together onscreen. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare