Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Might watch it...

Posted by austenfan at 9/22/2010 09:38:00 PM
I'm probably the only one (of course I'm exaggerating here) who does not watch Glee. You know Glee? The super popular show that everyone's talking about? I'm not really sure why, but I'm not finding myself curious enough to try watching a single episode of it. I did plan to watch back then, when the first episode has just come out. But due to some reasons that I cannot remember now, I never got around to watching it. Now that it has become so popular, it seems like my slight interest to see it has ebbed away. Don't ask me why. Haha.

But now that the country's Charice has joined the cast, I'm once again finding myself curious about the show. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a fan of Charice or anything, though, I don't dislike her either. I guess I'm just curious that way. Maybe you could even call it shallow (though, of course, I will vehemently deny it). :)

Anyway, for those of you who faithfully wait(s) for a new episode of Glee, care to convince me try watching it? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my reasons for watching Glee: http://i56.tinypic.com/2mrt98w.gif

I think chorale is one of the factors why I dig Glee. Saka bading ako kaya mahilig ako sa musicals. Hehehe


-Mara

austenfan on September 22, 2010 at 10:18 PM said...

amp. hahaha. kaloka ang abs. :))

mara! panic mode na ko sa review. wahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare