Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Loves exfoliating!

Posted by austenfan at 9/21/2010 08:05:00 PM
After such a long time, I finally had the time (and inclination) to exfoliate my face again! I don't know what got into me that I put off doing it for a long while. Have you ever tried it? It's feels really good. I really feel like I'm cleaning my face very thoroughly. By the way, I use St. Ives Exfoliating Scrub. Um, I'm not sure if that's the exact name of the product, though. :)

I love how my face feels smooth and oil-free after I'm done exfoliating my skin. If I could do it to my whole body, then I would! Come to think of it, I think there's already an acne body wash that's available in the market. Is it like an exfoliating body scrub? Hmm. But then again, I've never tried exfoliating my whole body so I don't know if I will like the experience all that much. Haha.

It feels good to do something extra-nice for your body once in a while. Hmm, maybe I'll get a body massage next. Yep, going to the spa sounds like a good plan. I'm so jealous of my friends who've tried going to the spa before, especially since I've never been in one! I heard there are even spas that offer free food (for a relatively cheap price)? That definitely sounds good to me!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare