Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just a random post

Posted by austenfan at 9/09/2010 09:49:00 PM
I had to blog to take my mind off things. I'm not really in the mood for anything serious so let's just make this quick and fun, okay? So... hmm, let's talk about food! (Haha, you knew I would say that!)

Here's a list of my favorite things to munch on (or sip/drink):

1. Donuts -Yay! Who doesn't love donuts? I'm not particular with the brand - if it's bread w/ sweet glazing on top, then I'd love it. :)

2. Fries - I know, it's very unhealthy. I mean, think of all the trans-fat that's in it, but hey, what can I do? They're so yummy, and when dipped in ketchup-mayo sauce - just plain delicious!

3. Mocha with whipped cream - One of my comfort foods! I've tried going with the fat-free version by skipping out on the whipped cream, but it just doesn't taste the same. :)

4. Cakes - My favorite ones are the blueberry cheesecake, chocolate cake, chocolate marjolaine (Did I spell it right?), and Chocolate Kiss's Devil's Foodcake. Yum!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare