Thursday, September 30, 2010

Internet, I need to stay away from you.

Posted by austenfan at 9/30/2010 10:05:00 PM
Starting today, I am going to be very serious about cutting back on the hours I spend on the internet. Everyday, when I tell myself that I'm just going to check my e-mails and other necessary stuff on the net, I often find myself pointlessly wandering the net hours later. It's so frustrating that I can't seem to stop myself from doing it.

Now, since the month of October is already coming, I can't let it stay that way anymore. Focus, I need you badly now. No more lounging around Facebook and looking for some showbiz gossip online for me now. Haha.

Don't worry, though, I'm still going to blog regularly. I still need to keep this blog up and running! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare