Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gossip Girl!!!!

Posted by austenfan at 9/14/2010 09:38:00 PM
So, I've just read that the 4th season premiere of Gossip Girl aired last Monday. Whoa! How could have I forgotten that? I need to watch it, like, right now! Haha.

I can't wait to see Blair and the rest of the cast strutting of in their oh-so-fashionable clothes, which I'm sure they've acquired with their countless credit cards. Yep, they have lots of them. I don't even have a credit card - still don't have enough money to get one. By the way, I don't really know much about credit cards, but I've read that you can go to this site if you want to get your credit score for free.

Now, I need to look for a site that streams the first episode of the 4th season. I can't wait to see Chuck and Blair together again! Yay! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare