Monday, September 27, 2010

Don't mind this post.

Posted by austenfan at 9/27/2010 02:46:00 PM
My finger just got caught and squished by the doorknob. And as I'm sure you can imagine very well imagine, it was... yeah, of course, it hurt! Now you ask, who does that? Who gets her finger caught in a doorknob? Uh... me, apparently. I guess my clumsy side decided to show itself after being kinda dormant for a period of time. Haha.

You see, I'm not very athletic so I guess it follows that I'm sort of the clumsy side too. I'm not sure, but I'm beginning to think that I don't like sports that much due to my not-so-admirable physical balance and coordination (also known as clumsiness). Is it the other way around? Is my clumsiness due to my aversion to sports? Oooh, that's something to think about. Who knows? Maybe once I know the answers to these questions, I'll be able to lose this clumsiness of mine. :)

What do you think? Do you have any clumsy-turned-super athlete story for me? Do tell!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare