Sunday, September 12, 2010

Congrats UP Pep Squad!

Posted by austenfan at 9/12/2010 08:57:00 PM
Congratulations to the UP Pep Squad for winning the UAAP Cheerdance Competition! Yay!

I wasn't able to watch it live (either in the venue itself or on TV) since I attended the Sunday review class for the board exam. (I had to eat lunch alone since my lunch mates have all left by that time - to watch the competition, I'm pretty sure.) But still, I'm glad I was able to watch the replay.

UP Pep Squad rocks! You can never expect mediocrity and non-uniqueness (Okay, I'm not sure if there really is such a word. Haha) from this lot! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare